Studying in France is the dream of most students living in developing countries. Citizens of the European Union do not need a visa to study in France. To access higher education in France, foreign students must prove that they have passed their previous level of studies like high school or a bachelor’s degree program.
Along with the enrollment application, the student must submit:
- A letter of motivation
- A birth certificate with its French translation
- The certified copies and their translation of the titles or diplomas in Spain/France allow access to the training that you want to do in France.
- The certified copies of the marks obtained in the last two years when it comes to the first enrollment in higher education.
To enroll in a University, community students and students from the European Economic Area submit directly the application for enrollment in the University they have chosen. An exam assesses the degree of written and oral comprehension of the French language. The chosen University is the only one authorized to authorize, depending on the student’s diplomas, admission to the desired training.
Sciences Po is pleased to invite applications for the Sciences Po Seydoux Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships from excellent students from developing countries to pursue undergraduate studies in France.
The scholarship is open to citizens and/or residents in ten countries located in the enlarged Mediterranean Basin allowing those who wish to study at Sciences Po at the undergraduate or postgraduate level.
The purpose of the scholarship is to promote the education of students from developing countries.
Sciences Po or Institute of Political Studies of Paris is a university located in Paris, France. It has a reputation in France for being an elite institution and was ranked fourth globally for Politics and International Studies by the QS World University Subjects Rankings 4. The school is one of the best schools in France for any international student.
Course Level/Field of Study:
These scholarships are available to pursue a college degree. These scholarships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
The scholarship is organized in France for international students to apply.
The Value of Scholarship
Students will receive a scholarship amounting to €20,000 per year for the duration of their undergraduate study program.
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- The Seydoux scholarship is aimed at students who can demonstrate a real interest in relations between Mediterranean countries. The scholarship is awarded based on academic excellence, social criteria, and the criteria listed below:
- Candidates must be residents and/or citizens of one of the following countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey
- Candidates must be accepted into the Sciences Po undergraduate study program.
Applicants from Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, and Turkey can apply for the scholarship.
University Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a degree from the previous year.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to apply:
Applicants can submit an application by email.
- Candidates must first apply to study at Sciences Po and indicate their selected program of study. Applications must be made on the Sciences Po Admissions website, including all requested supporting documents for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship application. The deadline is the same as the deadline for Emile Boutmy’s scholarship applications.
- Within two weeks of the student’s application, all candidates must also apply for the Seydoux Scholarship by sending an application to Caterina Sabbatini Clec’h.
This application must include the following documents: A cover letter describing the motivations for the interest or previous experience in actions that aim to promote and bring Mediterranean people closer together in the social, cultural or scientific spheres.
- Cover letter outlining motivations for interest or previous experience in actions that aim to promote and bring together Mediterranean peoples in the social, cultural or scientific spheres.
- Any other evidence that proves the candidate’s motivation (letter of recommendation, evidence of volunteer work, personal work, etc.)
Deadline for application:
Deadline for programs: April 3, 2023
The main purpose of this Science PO scholarship is to promote the education of students from developing countries. Sciences Po or Institute of Political Studies of Paris is a university located in Paris, France. It has a reputation in France for being an elite institution and was ranked fourth globally for Politics and International Studies by the QS World University Subjects Rankings 4. The school is one of the best schools in France for any international student.