The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University now offers an opportunity for Excellent Foreign Students. The scholarship offers the full-tuition fee for students to pursue an undergrad program. SIIT’s destinations are to deliver very qualified architects and technologists, who are skillful in cutting-edge innovation, capable in English correspondence, and ready to oversee and complete research in building and innovation.
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, was set up in 1992 in collaboration with Thammasat University, the Japan Federation of Economic Organizations (KEIDANREN) and the Federation of Thai Industries (FTI). Over 40 scholarship is available for international students and awarded in the courses offered by the university in 100% tuition fee waiver.
Application Documents Needed:
- A duplicate of ensured Thai Citizen ID Card or Passport for non-Thai Citizen
- A duplicate of ensured High School Transcript indicating grades for the latest semester (For secondary school current students)
- A duplicate of ensured Graduate High School Transcript of Diploma (For secondary school graduates)
- A duplicate of Portfolio (Round I and Round V)
The most effective method to Apply:
- Kindly fill in the application form
- Fill in your data and Attach Application Documents
- Present the application.
- Print out the payment form.
- Convey the payment form to pay at “Counter Service” and “Krungthai Bank”.
- Check the status from their system after the following 3 working days.
The deadline for application is until April 31, 2018.