Currently closed for applications
The ISRA Global Scholarship Award is a piece of the Fund for Shari’ah Scholars in Islamic Finance, which was set up to improve information and research, reinforce abilities, and energize scholarly talk in the field of Shari’ah in Islamic Finance. The Fund speaks to Bank Negara Malaysia’s (BNM) responsibility towards reinforcing the advancement of the Islamic back industry.
The application is available to all nationalities pursuing postgraduate (Master’s or Doctoral) in the field of Shari’ah or Islamic finance at perceived establishments of higher learning in Malaysia.
The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance, all the more ordinarily known by its acronym, ISRA, has been built up to advance connected research in the region of Shari’ah and Islamic back.
The scholarship will be covering the following:
- Educational cost expenses/tuition fees – enrollment or extra charge, refundable deposits, individual security
- Subsistence stipend;
- Book stipend
- Meeting allowance
- Thesis/end of study allowances
To be eligible:
- Acquired a Bachelor Degree in Shari’ah from perceived nearby or worldwide colleges (Bachelor degree in Shari’ah, Muamalat, Jurisprudence, Islamic Law, Fiqh, Usul al-Fiqh or its equal);
- Acquired an offer to pursue or is at present pursuing a master or doctoral program in Shari’ah, Islamic fund or its proportionate in a full-time mode;
- Gotten a base CGPA of 3.50 (on a 4.0 scale), 4.0 (on a 5.0 scale), 80% (on a 100% point scale), go with unique excellence or its identical;
- Satisfied or passed dialect capability prerequisites indicated by the program;
- Candidates ought NOT to be in receipt of some other scholarship or financial help
The deadline for application is until January 15, 2018.