The wonderful world of the E-Just Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology institute, is one of mystery and astounding possibilities. This inspiring research university has shared with the world it’s global ambition to cultivate an academic environment for those who are deemed the best of the best. Allowing the institution to become a landmark both countries in Africa and Egypt. E-Just has also been able to put both a collaborative bridge between Egypt and Africa when it come to education. While this dream was cultivated and discussed in the later 2000s, it would take until 2010 for students to be able to walk into the university to begin their ascent towards a higher education.
With the strong support of the Japan International Cooperation Agency this has led towards a higher understanding and foresight to better the administrative and academic experts. By assisting and guiding those in the technical and managerial system of the university. What has been incredible to the collaborative approach to creating state of the art work and academic possibilities for those that did not have the opportunity before. This is where like-minded, hard working, and excellent academic skills can come together to change the world for the better.
Any decision that is provided by E-Just is provided by their board of trustees. This is a panel of judges that will decide which applicants can make a difference and who has shown not only academic excellence but a leadership quality that promotes teamwork.
Primary Objectives that E-Just Follows:
- To implement a state-of-the-art educational system based on Japanese academic concepts and relying on a laboratory-based, project-based and problem-based learning system.
- To introduce modern and advanced interdisciplinary academic programs.
- To establish Centers of Excellence for basic and applied research related to communities, industries and the environment.
- To promote multidisciplinary teamwork skills.
- To build partnerships with key Japanese academic and research institutions as well as industrial companies to conduct applied research that would expose students and faculty members to real life research activities, and acquaint them with the Japanese systems, know-how and advanced technologies.
- To build strong interaction mechanisms with the local and regional industries.
- All applicants that apply can be students, but they must also be expectant educators or researchers (having a bit of experience is helpful)
- Only individuals who have a citizenship or hold a citizenship from Africa may apply (Egypt is exempt from this)
- Only applicants that currently have their resident address and phone number located within an African country may apply
- An applicant that is currently active in serving military time cannot apply
- It is strictly noted that students who end up becoming recipients of this award, after their tenure, they will go back to their home residence and continue their contribution to their community
- Applicants will have to go in for an interview and an examination
- All applicants should know that if anything is left blank, their application will be deemed incomplete and ignored
- Domestic citizens of Egypt can apply for this scholarship, they must show and respect all of the same requirements (exempt needing a passport)
- Identification will need to be shared when submitting the application
When it comes to gathering all of the right documents for a scholarship application, it can be difficult to navigate which official documents are needed and which ones can be left out.
First off E-Just is currently accepting students for these available programs (students must choose only one program so they can enter the scholarship award):
Electronics, Communications and Computer Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
Innovative Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management Systems
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechatronics and Robotics Engineering
Energy, Environment and process Engineering
- Energy Resources Engineering
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
Institute of Basic and Applied Sciences
- Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Energy Materials
Faculty of International Business and Humanities
- School of International Business
- School of Humanities
How to Apply
There are two things a student will need when applying for this scholarship. First off, all students wanting to apply for this scholarship must check mark the box next to the title of this scholarship on the website provided. That is essential.
Secondly, all students will need to upload a “letter of endorsement.” If this letter is not uploaded the scholarship application will be deemed incomplete.
The only way to apply is online through the website link provided on this page. If an individual decides to send in their application to the email address provided instead, their application will be seen as ignored.
Reward – Extra Benefits
This scholarship reward covers literally everything, here is a simplified list:
- full tuition coverage
- all tuition fees
- room and board
- medical/health insurance
- monthly allowance
- airfare tickets
Now, students need to understand that they must be full-time students. If they opt for part-time education they will not receive any of these rewards with extra benefits.
If a student is caught cheating on an exam, they forfeit the right to all of these reward benefits immediately.
All students should understand that they themselves must have good standing with the organization E-JUST. If a student has attempted multiple times to become involved but has not fulfilled the required requirements, they are not considered in good standing.
The official deadline timeline consists of February 12, 2022, which is rapidly approaching quickly. The next deadline date after that will be February 12, 2023 is students believe that the deadline date for the 2022 does not give them enough time to submit a scholarship application.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The open submission window time frame is from December 30, 2021 to February 12, 2022. Since this is about to pass, the next open submission window time frame will be December 20, 2022 – February 12, 2023.
This is an annual scholarship that chooses recipients each year. All applicants should always check the website link provided to understand the thorough rules and guidelines that should be followed accurately. If the guidelines are not followed correctly, this could result in an application being deemed “incomplete,” or “Inaccurate information provided.” Which ultimately means the application will be ignored.