The Frederick Soddy Postgraduate award will provide a total of $7000 to sponsor PhD students, even a group of PhD students willing to undertake fieldwork to study social issues, economic and cultural like or a region anywhere in the world. The Frederick Soddy is a charity organization in the United Kingdom to help young post graduate aspirants to pursue and study the social issue and cultural differences around the world.
All postgraduate students are invited to apply. Can either be an individual students or a small group of post graduate students. Trust on behalf through RGS-IBG, they manage the total fund.
There will be 1 award will be made each year.
The application deadline is 18 January annually.
- The awards support fieldwork/researchin the UK or overseas.
- Applicants must be a European Nationals or residing in United Kingdom
- Applicants must be registered for PhD. Applicants must currently be registeredfor a PhD. All applicants enrolled in Masters are not eligible.
- This is open to all individual or a small PhD students.
- Applicants who have previously submitted is not permitted.
- Awards cannot be made retrospectively.
- Project expenses covered by the award can include, but are not limited to, travel, subsistence, equipment and field assistants.