Federation University in Australia has launched its scholarship called Federation University Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students in Australia. Scholarship will take effect in year 2018. All applicants are open to all International students who has eagerness in the field of Business and Information Technology programs. All criteria passers eligible for scholarship grants will receive a 20% tuition fee assistance.
Course Level is only available in the field of Masters and Bachelor programme and is awarded in of Business, Commerce, Information Technology, Business Administration, Professional Accounting and Technology area. Applicants must met the overall IELTS score of not less than 6.0.
• Must be international student;
• Enrolling as a commencing student in semester 1, 2018;
• Eligible to study in Australia with a student visa;
• Not have accepted, or be in receipt of, any other Federation University scholarship or bursary, or any other reduced fee arrangements;
• Meet the University’s academic admission requirements relevant for the chosen program of study;
• Receiving less than 8 courses or 120 credit points of credit transfer;
• Enrolling in an eligible program
There are conditions posed by the Scholarship program committee, you may see the link https://federation.edu.au/international/study-at-feduni/apply/after-you-apply/scholarships for conditions detailed information .
In order to qualify for the scholarship, the board of scholarship committee will assess all applicants so as no need for a separate application, once enrolled students may qualify provided all criteria must be complied. Visit link https://federation.edu.au/international/study-at-feduni/apply/after-you-apply/scholarships for further details of the scholarship deadlines.