26 full-tuition fee exemptions for international students will be awarded at LUISS in Italy for the academic year 2018-2019 for students the first year of a masters degree in the university. LUISS offers an imaginative instructive approach at its four Departments: Economics and Finance, Business and Management, Law, and Political Science. Its objective isn’t just to pass on information yet to impart adaptability to young students, giving them a feeling of authority over their future.
If by chance that English isn’t your first language then you should demonstrate that your English skills are at a sufficiently high level to prevail in your examinations. Note that the scholarship is available for non-Italian students.
Here is the list of the entranced requirements:
- 10 full-tuition fee exclusions will be doled out to non-Italian students who will take part in the International Selection for enrolment in the 2018-2019 year in their first year of a masters program instructed in English. The exclusions will be disseminated as takes after
- 8 full exemptions for one of the following degree program in the Department of Business and Management: Management; Marketing; Corporate Finance.
- 1 full exclusion for the Economics and Finance degree program in the Department of Economics and Finance.
- 1 full exclusion for the International Relations degree program in the Department of Political Science.
- 10 fully funded tuition fee exclusions will be allocated to students who take an interest in the determination for enrolment in the 2018/19 year in the main year of a master’s program in the Department of Economics and Finance – Economics as part the RoME Project (Rome Masters in Economics) instructed in English.
- 6 fully funded tuition fees exceptions for enlistment in the primary year of a master’s program in the Department of Political Science, the Department of Business and Management and the Department of Economics and Finance, for students who have a GMAT score of 710 or higher or a GRE score of 160 or higher (in both the verbal and quantitative segments).
The deadline for applications is March 30, April 30, 2018, and May 31, 2018.