The Government of Estonia is now offering Estonian National Scholarship Program for all students worldwide, academic staffs and scientist. The scholarship for master’s study is proposed to help the degree study of students at the Estonian foundations of advanced education (HEI).
The education in Estonia is an official national manual for advanced education in the Republic of Estonia and is kept up by the Archimedes Foundation. Their point is to advance Estonia as an alluring study goal and advance the potential outcomes of the international student’s education. The applicants ought to have a decent order of English language. Subsequently, the application must be composed in English.
The documents that must be submitted for the scholarship are:
- Application form and motivation letter that can be made through online application system.
- An admission confirmation from the advanced education establishment in Estonia or affirmation of accommodation of required admission documents;
- Duplicate of applicants passport or ID-card.
- All submitted documents ought to be in English or Estonian. The documents must be meant any of this language.
- The foundation has the privilege to require the extra documents. Submitted records will not come back to the candidate. The applications which are not full confused, drawn up as required, incorporate false data or are submitted with a deferral are not evaluated.
The deadline for application is until May 1, 2018.