The University of Essex is now offering a scholarship for international students learning at one of their worldwide channel partners. The scholarships are granted to candidates beginning their first year of undergrad education at Essex in 2018-2019.
The University of Essex is an open research college in Essex, England. It was set up in 1963, respected its first students in 1964 and got its Royal Charter in 1965.
The international students from accomplice establishments are qualified to apply. The students must meet the majority of the accompanying conditions:
- Be named international students for expense purposes.
- Be completely self-subsidizing your education.
- the students must meet distributed standard contingent offer for your nation and settle on Essex their firm decision on UCAS by 19 July 2018
- Be chosen by one of worldwide channel accomplice foundations (see full terms and conditions for subtle elements of qualified accomplices)
- Be in the primary year of study at the University toward the beginning of the program.
If the applicants meet all the qualification criteria and immovably acknowledge the offer of your place by 19 July 2018 then you will consequently be considered for this award. You don’t have to finish an application form. The University will evaluate your qualification in view of the academic transcripts and testaments that you submit with your application for your place at Essex. No elective supporting proof will be acknowledged.
Students must read all the terms and condition here: https://www1.essex.ac.uk/fees-and-funding/documents/ug/global-partner-scholship-TandCs.pdf