The English as a Second Language (ESL) Bursary is being offered by the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (CGPS) as a help program for worldwide graduate students who might want to fortify their English abilities by taking a course offered through the Language Center.
The bursary aim is to help candidates who must be enrolled as full-time global graduate students on favorable terms at the University of Saskatchewan in a degree program to hold the bursary.
Please note that ESL bursaries are not planned to be utilized by students who have been conceded restrictively and must fulfill a dialect necessity. These bursaries will likewise not be granted to students who were exempted from the dialect necessities upon admission to the college.
- ESL bursaries will be accessible for the accompanying courses:
- Communicated in English (general talking and listening abilities)
- Viable Writing and Grammar
- Graduate-Level Writing
- Download and finish Sections I-IV of the application form. The candidate’s chief or Graduate Chair must finish Section V.
- Each of the four pages of the application must be submitted together by the due date for Graduate Awards and Scholarships. It can be conveyed to our office or messaged to us using the data given.
- Fragmented applications won’t be considered for the opposition.
The deadline for application is
- Fall term (September – December) – August 1st annually,
- Winter term (January – April) – December 1st annually,
- Spring/Summer term (May-August) – March 1st annually