Every year, the Ecole Normale Superieure (ENS) organizes a campaign to select the most promising international student, either in Arts and Humanities or in Science to pursue a Diploma or Masters Degree at the university.
Ecole Normale Superieure in Paris, France
Level of study:
Diploma in Science or Arts and Humanities as well as Master’s Degree at ENS or any or ENS partner institutions
The number of scholarships:
10 positions in Arts and Humanities and 10 positions in Sciences
A room on one of ENS campuses plus a monthly grant of €1,000 for three years
The following are the eligibility criteria for the school grant;
– Candidates must be below 26 years of age when they apply
– Candidates must be applying to the International Section for the first time
– Candidates should not have lived in France for longer than 10 months during the selection academic year (September 1st- August 31st) nor the previous year
– Candidates would be expected to justify at least one year of undergraduate studies undertaken at a foreign university during the calendar year which precedes the start of their applications
– Candidates would be expected to justify at least two years of undergraduate studies undertaken at a foreign university on the 1st of September that follows an admission
The Director of ENS, as an exception, can authorize the application of a candidate who does not have a standard academic background outside France
The application for this grant for school will open on 15 October 2019. Application form and other supporting documents are expected to be submitted before 15th December for Sciences and 29th November 2019 for Arts and Humanities.
To get detailed information about how to apply for this scholarship and to access the application form, interested candidates should visit the official scholarship website