Currently closed for applications
Founded in 1920, Swansea University is one of the most reputable universities in the UK. Swansea University is a UK top 30 institution for research excellence (Research Excellence Framework 2014). Swansea University has been named as Welsh University of the Year 2017 by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide.
This project is partly funded by the Welsh Government’s European Social Fund (ESF) convergence. Subject of the project is parallel computing for advanced engineering simulations.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physics.
- They should also be qualified for Home/UK Fees (This website will provide more information)
- Candidates with a posteriority in engineering and physics (civil, mechanical, aerospace, geotechnical, or related subjects), computer science, and mathematics are encouraged to apply, and relevant MSc degrees would be appreciated.
To apply, candidates need to do the following:
- Complete first Application Form
- Complete second Application Form
- To provide copies of the following documentation: Degree certificate, references, CV, English Language certificate (if required)
Candidates need to return both application forms and supporting documentation to the KESS Office at the address stated on the KESS II Participant Proposal Form!
The studentship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus the stipend which is limited to a maximum of £14,198 dependent upon the candidate’s financial status.
The deadline for applications is October 31, 2017.