Currently closed for applications
Founded in 1920, Swansea University is one of the most reputable universities in the UK. Swansea University is a UK top 30 institution for research excellence (Research Excellence Framework 2014). Swansea University has been named as Welsh University of the Year 2017 by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide.
This project is partly funded by the Welsh Government’s European Social Fund (ESF) convergence. Subject of the project is development of novel semiconductor processes and designs in the fabrication of low defect density semi polar Gallium Nitride wafers and associated devices
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants must have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Engineering, Physics, or a related subject. They should also be eligible for UK/EU Fees (here for more information)
- More information about criteria candidates can find in section C of the KESS II Participant Proposal Form
- For details about language entry requirements candidates can visit this website
To apply, candidates need to do the following:
- Complete first Application Form
- Complete second Application Form
- To provide copies of the following documentation: Degree certificate, references, CV, English Language certificate (if required)
Candidates need to return both application forms and supporting documentation to the KESS Office at the address stated on the KESS II Participant Proposal Form!
The studentship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus the stipend which is limited to a maximum of £11,472 dependent upon the candidate’s financial status.
The deadline for applications is 4 pm October 31, 2017.