Holy Cross College in the USA encourages international students to apply for the limited need-based aid for the academic year of 2021-2022 intended for the undergraduate students in the USA. Funding for your studies doesn’t need to be more confusing, most international students worry about getting more funds to continue or begin with their college degree program. Financial aid is important to make college fees more manageable.
Holy Cross College founded by the Holy Cross Fathers is a private institution that helps students to further their education. Their mission is to educate and create a form of global citizens that has the competence to see and have the courage to behave in a good way. As a
University, there are advancing an apostolic mission of the Holy Cross and leads the students to wholeness in the image of Christ.
The university gives more opportunities for local and international students to further their education and be prepared for their personality and career growth. Annually, they are opening more fundings and opportunities.
To be eligible for the funding opportunity, the students must meet the given criteria of the university:
- An international students
- The international students must be in an undergraduate degree or will be commencing their undergraduate degree for the academic year of 2021-2022.
All courses or fields in the undergraduate degree will be qualified for the funding opportunity.
Interested international students who are currently enrolled or will be admitted at the university can start their application process. All freshmen or first-year applicants are advised to submit their applications at the online portal provided by the Holy Cross College. All students are required to submit supporting documents along with their applications. Forms to be needed are:
- The international students who are seeking consideration for the need-based aid are required to submit a letter that requests a review for the need-based aid along with the student’s Certification of Finances.
- Photocopy of the student’s passport, the identification page must also be submitted if you will be admitted at the Holy Cross College for the students visa purpose.
- Certification of Finances with other supporting documents that will be stated the student’s source of funding.
- Bank Letter of Affidavit
- ACT and SAT score
The international students are required to submit their TOEFL and IELTS exam scores.
The Holy Cross College will be providing an educational fund for deserving international students.
The scholarship application deadline is until November 1, 2021, and will be offered annually. All Decisions for the recipient of the funding awards will be evaluated by the scholarship committee, some may take longer due to some delays on the credential receipts.