The Edith Cowan University is delighted to offer a scholarship for international students to pursue their Master of Professional Design J72. The scholarship offers a 20% diminishment in students tuition fee expenses for the term of the course.
ECU offers inventive and viable courses over an assortment of controls and they have an energetic research culture. ECU is a pioneer in creating elective passage pathways to advanced education.
English is the dialect of education at Simon Fraser University. All candidates, from a different nation or citizenship status, will be required to show capability in the English dialect before confirmation.
The beneficiaries will get monetary help adding up to up to 20% (percent) of educational cost charges for the term of the Master of Professional Design (J72).
To be qualified for this grant you should:
- Be studying of Master of Professional Design (J72) in 2018;
- Meet ECU’s scholastic direct section prerequisites for your preferred course;
- Not be in receipt of an administration scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- Be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- Plan to examine a postgraduate degree; and
- Be learning at ECU Mount Lawley.
Students are welcome to apply to learn at ECU through any of ECU approved education agents. The deadline for submission of application is until July 30, 2018.