University College Cork Offers Undergraduate Scholarship in the Faculty of Business and International Law, for successful international students. The application date is open
University College Cork was established in 1845. It is a highly competitive and research-intensive Irish university. Students will gain the skills and knowledge they need to prepare for their future careers and make a smooth transition from student to professional. They have access to a world-class atmosphere, as well as a variety of cultural activities to help them develop their skills in various fields.
- The scholarship offers € 5,000 per year.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Eligible Course (s): Bachelor’s Degree at the University of Cork School of Business and the Faculty of Law, Faculty of Business and Law.
- Applicants must be international (non-EU) students enrolled in full-time undergraduate programs.
- This is a scholarship awarded automatically, based on previous academic results. No application is required.
- Applicants must submit documents, such as Academic transcripts; Title/certificate of completion of studies; Two academic references; Statement of purpose; Proof of identification, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants must demonstrate a high level of proficiency in the English language.
This is an annual scholarship program