In honor of students’ outstanding academic achievement, Maynooth University is providing Taught Masters scholarships in the sum of €2000 to students majoring in any of the university’s areas of study. The submission of an application for one of these scholarships must be done concurrently with the submission of an application to the postgraduate program of your choice.
About the Scholarship Sponsor:
Located 25 kilometers outside of Dublin in the Republic of Ireland, Maynooth Institution is the fastest-growing institution in the country. Maynooth University, one of the four constituent universities of the National University of Ireland, ranked #88 in the world among universities under 50 years old in the 2021 Times Higher Education World University Rankings. Maynooth Institution, which was founded in 1997 as a fully independent university, will be celebrating its 20th anniversary on June 16. The Royal College of St. Patrick has its roots in the nearly two centuries of education and study since it was founded in 1795. Maynooth University is a location of dynamic contrasts, with its current day activities, development, research focus, and student engagement standing in sharp contrast to the university’s historical academic strengths and intellectual traditions.
Maynooth University is a prestigious institution in Ireland that attracts students from all over the world to study for degrees at all levels in the arts and sciences, as well as the social sciences and professional fields (including business, law, and education). The institution also participates in and supports a variety of global endeavors. Maynooth is known for its unique collegial atmosphere, which encourages students to take an interdisciplinary approach to their studies and is then employed by its world-class faculty to tackle some of society’s gravest problems. As thriving hubs of education, research, and innovation, the University’s research centers and institutes are the primary agents of this effect’s consolidation and delivery. The research conducted at Maynooth is not only important to the quality of education offered there, but the university takes great pride in giving equal weight to both research and instruction.
Maynooth University has been chosen for the Times Higher Education’s Top 100 Under 50 list and is listed among the top 350 institutions worldwide, the top 200 European universities, and the top 200 universities in terms of global links and vision. Maynooth is ranked as the world’s 49th best young university by Times Higher Education. These rankings highlight the world’s best young universities.
Maynooth is the best location in all of Ireland for a wedding. There is only one university town in Ireland, and it’s in Maynooth. It’s around 25 kilometers west of Dublin’s city center and is easily accessible by bus or train. Dynamic and interesting campus life: Recently, Maynooth University was awarded the StudyPortals International Student Satisfaction Award, which recognized the institution for having the greatest proportion of satisfied international students in Europe. The Students’ Union is just one of more than a hundred clubs and organizations that give life to campus life. Development and progress possibilities: The institution has close ties to more than 50 different industry giants, including Intel, HP, Google, and others, and is located in Ireland’s Silicon Valley.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Maynooth University
Scholarship Country: Ireland
Scholarship Worth: €4000
Scholarship Type: Masters
Nationality: International Students
- In honor of students’ outstanding academic achievement, Maynooth University is providing Taught Masters scholarships in the sum of €2000 to students majoring in any of the university’s areas of study.
- Applicants who are habitually resident in Ireland, have registered with their Higher Education Institution Access Office, and meet the eligibility condition for this scholarship will be eligible to receive an additional scholarship in the amount of €2,000
Eligibility for Scholarship
- The submission of an application for one of these scholarships must be done concurrently with the submission of an application to the postgraduate program of your choice.
- Every applicant is required to have a minimum grade point average of 2.1 on their undergraduate degree.
- Open to applications from both within and outside the EU.
- It is not possible to apply if you have already earned your doctorate or are currently enrolled in a master’s degree program.
- Instead, prospective students who are interested in research programs should submit an application for the John and Pat Hume Doctoral Research Awards being offered by Maynooth University.
Undergraduates at Leeds University in the United Kingdom can apply for a scholarship for the 2023–2024 school year. In an effort to inspire all students to continue their study, the University of Leeds is looking for exceptional students who can participate in research across the Mathematics department and are inspired to pursue higher education.
The Maynooth University September 2023 Taught Postgraduate Scholarships (Island) is open to all International Students
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To apply for a place at Maynooth University, go to v2.pac.ie.
- To be eligible: It is not necessary to submit a separate application. By the 31st of March in 2023, you must have both been offered and accepted a seat in one of our taught postgraduate programs, as well as paid your deposit.
The application deadline for Maynooth University September 2023 Taught Postgraduate Scholarships (Island) is June 30, 2023.