Through a collaboration with Microsoft Ireland, the Quantum Science team is proud to offer two exceptional scholarships to deserving female students enrolled in the MSc Quantum Science and Technology degree program during the academic year 2022/23. Designed to encourage and promote outstanding female postgraduate students, these scholarships will be offered to individuals who exhibit a high degree of academic achievement, extracurricular achievements, or a positive contribution to society in their application. Each scholarship has a monetary value of 20,000 euros.
About the Scholarship:
Trinity College Dublin, founded in 1592, is one of the world’s most prominent institutions, as well as the best in Ireland, and is frequently ranked among the top 100 universities in the world. Founded nearly 400 years ago, this historic university has been a global pioneer in high-quality, internationally recognized education. Its global reputation for excellence inspires students to think artistically and innovatively. With its beautiful campus of historic buildings and cobblestoned walkways, the University’s cutting-edge facilities and internationally renowned centers of excellence, which conduct cutting-edge research, the University brings together a vibrant international community of almost 17,000 students and 2,860 faculty and staff from all corners of the world. Through its 24 academic schools, Trinity University provides courses in a diverse range of areas, ranging from languages and literature to nanoscience and biomedical engineering, among other things. Trinity College Dublin is also home to Ireland’s largest library, and Dublin International Airport is a major international hub that services Europe and North America regularly.
The Third Level Graduate Scheme allows students who have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate study at Trinity to stay in Ireland for a year and work on the Third Level Graduate Scheme. ISB 2015 ranked Trinity’s Career Service as the second best in Europe, with 95 percent of Trinity graduates either employed or seeking additional educational opportunities within six months of graduation. With companies such as Google, eBay, AirBnB. Microsoft. PayPal. LinkedIn. and Facebook establishing European headquarters in the Irish capital, Dublin is an excellent place for students and graduates interested in working for these global leaders. Every undergraduate student at Trinity is assigned a personal tutor, who is a dedicated faculty member who can provide academic, personal, and professional counseling throughout the four-year curriculum. Trinity is one of the few universities in the world that does this. Student services at Trinity include learning development and support, peer mentoring, counseling, and career guidance, among many other things.
Everybody may find something to their liking at Trinity, with over 200 sports groups and societies ranging from athletics to tennis, debating to investing, theater to science fiction, and everything in between. At Trinity College Dublin, both on-campus and off-campus housing options are available. Undergraduates can apply for rooms in Trinity Hall in Dartry, a peaceful, safe residential community near the city center that is easily accessible by bus, tram, and bicycle. Trinity Hall is a peaceful, safe residential community near the city center that is conveniently accessible by bus, tram, and bicycle. In self-catering apartments, single and twin bedrooms are offered, as well as a communal kitchen. At Trinity Hall, you’ll find more game rooms, on-site sports facilities, and music rooms, among other amenities. Located in the heart of Dublin, the bustling 47-acre campus of Trinity College Dublin serves as a refuge in the midst of this vibrant and safe European capital city. On Trinity’s doorstep are a plethora of cultural and historical attractions such as museums, plays, galleries, cafes, and restaurants, as well as historic tourist attractions, giving students an unrivaled opportunity to combine a strong academic program with an unrivaled diversity of social, cultural, and professional experiences.
Apart from that, Dublin is one of the world’s top 15 student cities, has been designated as a UNESCO City of Literature, and was designated as the European City of Science in 2012. Only a few of the University of Dublin’s research institutes include the Centre for Research on Adaptive Nanostructures and Nanodevices, Trinity Biomedical Sciences Institute, Trinity College Institute of Neuroscience, Trinity Translational Medical Institute, Trinity Long Room Hub Arts and Humanities Research Institute, and Trinity Long Room Hub Arts and Humanities Research Institute. Modernist architecture may be seen on the University of Dublin campus in the Berkeley Library, Arts Building, Dental Hospital, O’Reilly Institute, Ussher Library, and the Long Room Hub, to name a few notable examples. During the course of its 427-year existence, this university has witnessed significant growth in all areas of study and research. Trinity College Dublin offers a diverse choice of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, as well as short-term and online options.
Among its faculties are the Faculty of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences, the Faculty of Engineering, Mathematics, and Science, and the Faculty of Health Science and Nursing. In addition to the three main faculties, the university has several specialized schools, such as the Confederal School of Religions, Peace Studies and Theology, the School of Creative Arts (Drama, Film and Music), the School of Education, the School of English, the School of Histories and Humanities, and the School of Creative Arts (Drama, Film, and Music), the School of Education, the School of English, and the School of Histories and Humanities, to name a few.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Trinity College Dublin
Scholarship Country: Ireland
Scholarship Worth: €20,000
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
The scholarship has been fully sponsored by the university.
It is the goal of the fellowship to provide financial aid to international postgraduate students who aspire to complete their degrees at Zhengzhou University, particularly PhD degrees. Based on the length of the full-time master’s or doctorate degree, the duration of the scholarship ranges between 3 and 4 years, depending on the amount of time spent on the Zhengzhou University President Scholarship
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Women from the EU and outside the EU who wish to enroll in the MSc in Quantum Science and Technology program in September 2022 are eligible for the scholarships. By the end of July 2022, applicants must have received a conditional or unconditional offer and must have completed the application procedure within 30 days of receiving their offer. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application within a short period of time after the deadline. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply for any and all other scholarships and grants that may be available to them.
- This Trinity College Dublin Masters Scholarship is open to female postgraduate students enrolled in the MSc in Quantum Science and Technology program in the academic year 2022/23 who wish to study in Dublin. It is made available subject to the following terms and conditions:
- To be eligible, the holder must have finished an undergraduate degree in physics, mathematics, computer science, or engineering.
- The holder must commit to full-time study and must enroll in the MSc in Quantum Science and Technology offered by the School of Physics for the academic year 2022/23 in order to qualify for the award.
- According to the Course Director, the holder must participate in appropriate academic and ambassadorial activities that are pertinent to the course.
- The holder may not be the recipient of any other grants, funding, or other prizes at the same time (or any other awards with a similar monetary value).
The Trinity College Dublin 2022-2023 Masters Scholarships for Women in STEM is open to all International Students
- Apply for the MSc in Quantum Science and Technology at my.tcd.ie by completing an online application. To identify your application, you will be given an 8-digit reference number.
- If your application is successful (you have received a conditional or unconditional offer), you will be able to download and complete the scholarship application form online.
- Submit the completed scholarship form (one page in length) to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 31, 2022, to be considered for the scholarship. It is recommended that you submit your application as soon as possible.
- Complete details of our cooperation with Microsoft Ireland can be found on our website. More information on our scholarship winners for the class of 21/22 may be found here.
- Please see this page for more information on the additional scholarships that are available for postgraduate study at Trinity College Dublin.
- *Conditions and restrictions apply. Applicants from both the EU and outside the EU are eligible.
The application deadline for Trinity College Dublin 2022-2023 Masters Scholarships for Women in STEM is July 31, 2022