Ziegert EverEstate invites students, trainees, and recent graduates to participate in a creative challenge answering the question:
How can small towns encourage sustainable growth and attract younger generations?
What measures would affect the modernization, attractiveness, and livability of suburban areas?
Eligibility & Requirements
- The answer should be in the form of an essay or a PowerPoint presentation. The essay should count no less than 1,000 words. Every applicant’s PowerPoint presentation should count between 10-15 slides, including images, designs (sketches or other creative formats) and text.
- Anyone can enter.
- The text may be in German or English.
- All students who have been enrolled for the year of 2020 are the applicants who should apply.
How to Apply
- Each applicant must submit proof of their current university enrollment.
- The answered application will need to be on a PDF file that will be sent to the provided e-mail.
- Before sending the e-mail be sure to place your name and age within the e-mail.
The winner will be presented with €2000.
Deadline & Annual
October 4, 2021 is the official deadline date. This is an annual scholarship contest that happens on October 4th of each year.