Vesuvio International School in Italy will be providing limited scholarship opportunities for deserving international students who will be commencing their higher degrees for the academic year of 2022-2023. As one of the private higher education institutes, the university aims to help the new students who will be admitted to the International school, the scholarship offered by the Vesuvio International School in Italy a competitive and will be linked to the VISH Admission strategies that aim to assist young students to pursue their studies at the institution.
The Scholarships offered by the institute have specific criteria for each and the eligibility of the scholarships will be determined in different circumstances and basis for the interested international students who will submit their complete application to the International Bachelors program or Masters Degree program(MBA).
Scholarship Provider: Vesuvio International School
About the Provider
Vesuvio International Institute is a home for the local and international students that mixes and creates training, and culture, and empowers professionals to improve their academic growth. Today, attending any courses at Vesuvio International Institute means achieving the concept of technical learning by integrating the training opportunity in the field area of Hospitality, Business, and Tourism Management and preparing to be able to reach a suitable position in today’s industry.
VISH professors are selected from the most qualified professionals in the field and internationally recognized academics, economists, sommeliers, chefs, and journalists, all courses include theoretical and practical lessons led by the school and fully taught in English to know the meaning and the development of knowledge acquired during the course.
Driven by its passion for teaching, the combination of VISH’s exceptional education and emphasis on practical learning, VISH International School makes it one of the best choices for international students to pursue their studies and ambitions in Italy.
VISH programs will provide every student a recognized and well-proven advantage to be more prepared in today’s modern and competitive market.
International Scholarships at Vesuvio International School
The International Scholarship Opportunity to be taken in Italy offered by the Vesuvio International School is to assist the outstanding international students with three scholarship opportunities, the scholarship opportunity will all be based on the student’s academic merit, up to 5 students per scholarship will be awarded for a total of 15 outstanding students.
- €1,000 Scholarship
The scholarship is intended for the international students who can demonstrate their academic excellence, the scholarship will be offered in the first year of study at the institute and will be selected to up to five(5) international students.Each student will be receiving a € 1,000 each and must be able to meet the eligibility criteria of the scholarship, the international students must have good communication skills in oral and written English:
-IELTS score of 6.0
-TOEFL iBT score of 71
-TOEFL PBT score of 530
- 50% Tuition Fee Scholarship
The scholarship is intended for the international students who can demonstrate their academic excellence, the scholarship awards will be 20% to up to 50% tuition fee reduction. The scholarship will be awarding five(5) outstanding international students who must be able to meet all the eligibility criteria of the scholarship and have good communication skills in oral and written English.
-Must have a good GPA of 5.0 or 80% minimum.
-IELTS score of 6.5}
-TOEFL iBT of 89
-TOEFL PBT 573
- €2,000 Scholarship
Will be awarded to up to 5 international students who will be entering their 2nd or 3rd year and have achieved the higher marks in their first-year and 2nd-year cohort.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Field: Any field available at the institute for international students.
- Number of Awards: 15
- Applicant’s Nationality: International
- Scholarship Country: Italy
- Scholarship Award: 50% tuition fee and up to €1,000
- Duration: NA
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
In order for a college candidate to have the best chance of success, they will be eligible for admission to a program that will be evaluated and considered based on various factors, including their academic history and credentials. Each VISH program has academic, status, and language requirements that applicants must meet in order to be accepted into the program. Specific requirements may vary from program to program.
The application process ensures that the institute finds not only outstanding students but also the most diverse group that fits the institute’s vision. The institute will make sure that everyone will succeed and at the same time support each other, that you overcome conventional thinking and become leaders in shaping the industry of tomorrow.
- The international students who will be admitted for the undergraduate degree at the VISH will be required to submit supporting documents as part of the application process.
- A completed application form can be accessed through an online portal provided by the institution.
- Copy of high school diploma
- Official transcript of records
- Passport copy
- If the student is a transferred student, they must submit their transcript of records and diploma.
- Curriculum Vitae must be with work-related or any related evidence prior to the chosen courses at the institute.
- Letters of recommendation are not required. However, if the student decides to attach a letter to the application, such as a letter of recommendation, it must be sent to the VISH admissions office in a sealed envelope. The content of the letter should discuss the student’s abilities, potential, and what he/she will gain from pursuing their higher education studies at VISH.
- Personal Statement, the applicants can choose to submit their personal statement along with their application. The personal statement can help the admission panel to determine the applicant’s qualities, work history, and test scores.
- GPA evidence of 2.75
All eligible applicants will be interviewed by the admission department of the Vesuvio International School by phone call or other communication means. The purpose of the interview is for the selection of the motivated applicants to better know their ability to commit to their education at the institute and the institution encourages all applications from students of different ages, ethnic, gender, disability, and background to apply for the scholarship.
The deadline to submit and complete the application is still open for the academic year of 2022-2023, the scholarship is on a rolling basis all throughout the academic year.