International students can apply for Maynooth University Scholarships 2022-2023, which are partially supported. These scholarships are for master’s degree study. Each student will receive a grant worth €2,000. Taught Master’s Scholarships at Maynooth University are presently accepting applications. In acknowledgment of academic distinction, 60 Taught Masters scholarships will be offered to students from all fields. The Taught Master’s Scholarships will be given to the most qualified applicants, who will be ranked separately in each department or institute based on their total final year examination results.
About the Scholarship:
Maynooth University is the nation’s fastest-growing university and is located 25 kilometers outside of Dublin, Ireland. Maynooth University, one of the four constituent universities of the National University of Ireland, was ranked #88 in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings for universities under 50 years old in 2021. Maynooth Institution, which was legally formed as an autonomous university in 1997, celebrates its 20th birthday on June 16, 2017. Nonetheless, it can be traced back to the Royal College of St. Patrick’s founding in 1795, drawing inspiration from a history of nearly 200 years of education and study. Maynooth University is a location of vibrant contrasts today: a modern institution that is active, fast developing, research-driven, and engaged, while yet being based in historic academic strengths and scholarly traditions.
Maynooth University has 14,000 students from over 90 countries enrolled in undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs in the humanities, science and engineering, and social sciences, including business, law, and education. The university also has a number of foreign collaborations and programs. Maynooth’s distinctive collegial culture encourages an interdisciplinary approach to study, which its world-class academics use to address some of society’s most pressing issues. As lively communities of learning, discovery, and invention, the University’s research institutes and centres consolidate and deliver this effect. Maynooth’s research is also highly important to its teaching, and the university takes pride in giving equal weight to its research and teaching missions.
Maynooth University is listed among the top 350 institutions in the world, the top 200 European universities, and the top 200 universities for worldwide links and outlook, in addition to being named in THE’s Top 100 Under 50. Maynooth is ranked 49th in the world by the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings, which includes the top 50 universities under the age of 50.
Maynooth is the ideal location for a wedding: Maynooth is Ireland’s lone university town, located about 25 kilometers west of Dublin city center and well served by bus and train services. An Active Campus Life: According to the StudyPortals International Student Satisfaction Award, Maynooth University has the happiest international students in Europe. There are over 100 clubs and organisations on campus, in addition to the Students’ Union, that provide the lifeblood of student activities. Career Opportunities and Development: Located in Ireland’s Silicon Valley, the institution has strong ties to Intel, HP, Google, and more than 50 other industrial heavyweights.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Maynooth University
Host Country(s): Ireland
Scholarship Worth: €2,000.
Study Level: Ireland
Maynooth University Scholarships will provide the following benefits to selected candidates: Each student will receive a grant worth €2,000.
The €2,000 scholarship is only offered in the first year of a two-year Master’s degree for applicants.
Eligibility for Scholarship
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for the scholarship
Applicants seeking Maynooth University Scholarships must meet the following requirements:
- English or Chinese are required languages.
- Eligible Countries: Any country in the world.
- Applicants must plan to enroll in a full-time taught master’s degree program at the university in the academic year 2022-23.
- Meet the entry requirements for the Maynooth University taught master’s program in 2022-23 for which they have applied on www.pac.ie.
- To be considered for a Taught Master’s Scholarship, all applicants must have a minimum 2.1 honors undergraduate degree.
- Applicants who are not Maynooth University graduates or alumni must submit their final honors undergraduate degree transcripts for their level 8 degree to PAC.ie as part of the usual PAC.ie application process for a Taught Master’s program at Maynooth University by July 1, 2022.
- Applicants who received a student grant for their final year of undergraduate studies should submit evidence of their undergraduate grant award in the relevant section of the online scholarship application, as this will be taken into account when two applicants are ranked equally on final year undergraduate grades.
- Applicants who have completed or are currently enrolled in a PhD or Master’s program are not eligible to apply. Instead, prospective students interested in research programs should apply for the John and Pat Hume Doctoral Research Awards at Maynooth University.
The Maynooth University Scholarships 2022 is open to all international students.
To apply for Maynooth University Scholarships, please follow the steps below:
(1) Choose a subject of study that interests you and apply to Maynooth University using the procedures provided. Documents required:
– All non-Maynooth – University qualifications indicated must be accompanied by certified copies of all official transcripts of results.
– Students who are not Maynooth University students must present a copy of their birth certificate or a valid passport.
– Applicants just need to provide the names and contact information for two academic or professional referees.
(2) To apply for the scholarship, go to this link and fill out the following information:
– Select Taught Masters Scholarship from the TYPE drop-down menu.
– Select Taught Masters Scholarships from the DEPARTMENT drop-down menu.
– Then select “Search” from the drop-down menu.
(3) Fill out the online application form by clicking “Apply.”
The application deadline for Maynooth University Scholarships 2022 is June 30, 2022
You could also apply for €6000 University College Dublin MBA Scholarships 2022
The Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School at University College Dublin is accepting applications for GMAT EMBA scholarships. These merit-based scholarships are available to outstanding Irish residents and international candidates with a GMAT score of 700 or higher by April 29th, 2022. Scholarships are given to academically outstanding students who will serve as ambassadors for the EMBA program and the school during and after their studies. UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is Ireland’s foremost business school and research hub, offering a world-class MBA, a world-class PhD program, a wide choice of specialised Masters for both business and non-business graduates, and Executive Development courses. A university degree or a professional certificate is required for applicants.
Multiple regional merit-based scholarships will be awarded to exceptional candidates who will be ambassadors for the UCD Smurfit MBA and the School during their studies and after graduation. Cultural diversity is at the heart of the UCD Smurfit community, and to further promote this within the MBA, multiple regional merit-based scholarships will be awarded to exceptional candidates who will be ambassadors for the UCD Smurfit MBA and the School during their studies and after graduation.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University College Dublin
Host Country(s): Ireland
Scholarship Worth: €6000
Study Level: Master