The University of Applied Sciences in Hamburg offers Scholarships International Activities Undergraduate and Master in various areas, for successful international students.
The academic year 2021-2022. The scholarship is funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). Tuition fees will be awarded to up to 5 students for one semester of study.
The Hamburg University of Applied Sciences is an institution of higher education and applied research that aims to be a competent partner on issues related to digitization for business, society, and political actors in the Hamburg region.
The Hamburg University of Applied Sciences is considered more than a technological institute and is one of the largest universities of applied science in Germany.
It has faculty from various relevant industries and countries who make teaching and learning diverse and knowledgeable.
Title to Receive:
Place of Study:
Offeror: Hamburg University of Applied Sciences
- The scholarship offers € 1,800.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
Requirements to apply for this grant:
- Applicants must be international students in Hamburg who have completed one or two semesters of a bachelor’s or master’s program.
- To apply, interested candidates must register on the university portal and apply.
- Students must upload the documents below here to apply for the opportunity: CV; Application letter; Certificate of registration; Transcripts; Bank account details; Proof of volunteer work; Copy of the residence permit.
- Students must have an average grade of at least 2.5.
- Students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL test; IELTS; Cambridge certificates; Goethe-Institut – Certificate C1; TestDaF – 16 or telc C1 Hochschule.
How to apply
Once you have gathered all the necessary documents, please upload them to Mobility Online before the deadline. Be sure to allow yourself enough time. We will inform you about the outcome of your application within four weeks after the deadline.
30 September each year. This is an annual scholarship program. Unfortunately, applications received after these deadlines cannot be considered.