Government of Ireland International Scholarships are awarded to high calibre students from non-EEA countries to study in Ireland for a period of one year.
Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin offers a number of scholarship opportunities for prospective and current international students interested in study or research at Ireland’s leading university. Since its foundation in 1592, Trinity has sought to assist international students of limited means and reward academic achievement. International students are always encouraged to explore external funding options in their home countries.
- Applicants who have non-EU status and will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate.
If applicants are interested in coming to Trinity after high school, they may be eligible to apply directly to our Undergraduate programs, or it may be more suitable for the student to apply though the Trinity International Foundation Program.
How to Apply
- Email your application to your Regional Manager. If students are unsure whom the Regional Manager is, please select the country of residence.
- Subject line of Email: name + Trinity application ID + Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) Scholarship .
- Scholarship Application Documents (please ensure all documents include the students name and Trinity Application ID – assigned by TCD when application for the Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) is submitted.
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have receive a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity undergraduate course).
- 200 word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format.
The HEA will award a scholarship fund to the student (through the HEI that the student is attending) amounting to €10,000 for one study year. This fund is directed at supporting student costs and living expenses. The scholarship may be for:
- The final year of an undergraduate program.
- One year of a taught masters degree program.
- One year of a research program (i.e. one year of a 2-year research masters or a 3-4 year PhD program).
- Trinity would provide a full tuition fee waiver to successful students for the specified scholarship year (i.e. tuition fee and registration charge are waived).
April 1st, 2022, is the deadline date.
This is a government annual scholarship.