Vesalius College will award scholarships for academic excellence to students who have remarkable academic achievements in high school and whose extra-curricular achievements demonstrate leadership in today’s global society.
Other factors include a letter of recommendation from their high school and, in some cases, standardized test results.
College financial assistance based on merit can reduce tuition fees by up to 50% per semester.
These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of his 3-year baccalaureate program. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees.
- Prospective students must have a remarkable academic background and personal integrity, as evidenced by their grades, their extracurricular activities, their results on standardized tests (such as TOEFL, SAT) and a letter of recommendation.
- Prospective students must have been accepted into a Vesalius College bachelor program as full-time, first-year or first-year students, and must submit a separate application form for the Academic Excellence Scholarship (click here).
- Transferred students are not eligible for the Vesalius Academic Excellence Scholarship.
- The academic excellence scholarship can be awarded to students who register for the fall semester (August) and the spring semester (January).
- A minimum average grade (GPA) is required to obtain a scholarship. Vesalius College will also take into account motivation and extra-curricular activities. Obviously, better scores and grades, combined with strong motivation and participation in extracurricular activities, will increase the chances of getting a scholarship.
- There are no limits on citizenship and residency. All applicants will be treated fairly and equitably.
- Scholarships can be renewed for the three years of the undergraduate program. For renewal, a minimum GPA must be maintained.
- Scholarships for academic excellence are administered by the Admissions Office.
Deadline to Apply: October 31, 2020