The University of Strasbourg represents a unique and pioneering example of the fusion of universities. For almost two decades, Strasbourg universities have gradually established a site policy at three levels: Strasbourg, Alsatian, and the Rhine.
Erasmus + is a European Union program that supports education, training, youth, and sport. Thanks to this, more than two million students can benefit from a mobility grant in Europe: it covers the period 2014-2020 and its budget amounts to 14.7 billion euros.
Individuals (students, apprentices, young people, teachers, trainers, etc.) can benefit from the support of the Erasmus + program.
Individuals cannot directly benefit from the Erasmus + program. They must contact an organization carrying out a project financed by the program.
For example, a student will have to apply to his establishment (ex: university) and apply it to him for a scholarship.
How to Apply?
Send the following documents by email:
- the original of the mobility contract, completed, dated and signed.
- a copy of the Learning Agreement signed by the three parties.
- a copy of the European Health Insurance Card (CEAM).
- accounting form completed.
- 1 copy of your RIB (with your name and surname)
Email: dri- erasmus -email@example.com