University College Cork Offers the Lilly Research Scholarships for Masters and Doctorates in, areas related to Biotechnology and Chemical Engineering; for successful international students.
Established in 1845, University College Cork, UCC, is a highly competitive Irish university with a strong focus on research. Each candidate is trained in the skills and knowledge they need to prepare for their future careers and transition from student to professional as seamlessly as possible. To help them develop their skills in various fields, they would have access to world-class facilities and cultural activities.
- The scholarship offers €16,000 per year, tuition fees (EU or international), and a budget for laboratory consumables to support the student’s research.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Eligible course or subjects: Doctorate or Master of Research in Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences; Areas related to biotechnology; and Chemical Engineering
- Candidates who have obtained at least Second Class Honors, Grade 1 (or equivalent) in an appropriate degree are eligible to apply for a Ph.D. or Master of Research at UCC
- Applicants admitted to the university must apply through CRM, the UCC application portal, and send all relevant documentation.
- Applicants must attach two references, at least one academic, and a copy of the passport.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s or postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Application Deadline: 08/19/2021
This student grant renews annually.