The University of Paris – Saclay offers the Master’s Scholarships for international applicants. The University of Paris scholarship is aimed at students from abroad who yearn to grow an academic project through research .
The scholarships will be awarded to outstanding students who must be enrolled in the master’s program at the University of Paris – Saclay.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Paris-Saclay University, France, which is related to the following institutions:
AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ
Levels and areas of studies:
Master’s programs in all areas of study presented by the University of Paris.
Who can participate ?:
International students with an undergraduate degree
Endowment of the scholarship:
The scholarship program of the University of Paris-Saclay awards the figure of € 10,000 per academic year.
A maximum of € 1,000 may also be awarded for travel and visa expenses , depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
Awardees will receive their scholarship and travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the program to which they were admitted.
Conditions that participants must meet:
Meet the following eligibility requirements to be accepted into the Master’s scholarship program at the University of Paris-Saclay, and whose admission will be processed by one of the institutions related to the university.
- International students no older than 30 years of age at the time they applied for the master’s scholarship.
- Foreign applicants living in French territory for less than one year, who must be taking or be enrolled in training courses that do not promote a certification. Foreign students living on French soil for the purpose of language studies will also be considered.
- All students who have been or are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
Instructions to apply:
Students must be admitted to the master’s program at the University of Paris, being admitted to the university does not automatically offer you the scholarship.
After being accepted by the university you will be contacted by the admissions panel so that you can submit the online application for a master’s scholarship.
It is important to visit the official website of the scholarship to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Documents required to apply for scholarships:
- High School Certificate Transcripts
- Undergraduate degree transcript
- Official exam scores
- Curriculum vitae
- Two references
- Any other documentation required for your preferred program
- Candidates must provide proof that their knowledge of the English language meets the minimum admission criteria.
You can obtain a student visa at a French consulate in your region or through Campus France (an agency promoting higher education in France, with a local office in almost every country in the world). Many countries require that you first register with Campus France to obtain a student visa.
Until May 16, 2021