Have you ever dreamed of studying as an international student in Ireland?
If yes, then this post is for you. The Irish Government Scholarship 2021 offers scholarships for Bachelor’s, Masters and Ph.D. degrees.
To study with the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021, the candidate must have received an offer letter from any higher education institution in Ireland. All students will have the privilege of experiencing the quality of the learning, teaching, and research experience.
The Government of Ireland Scholarship for International Students was launched by the International Education Strategy in order to create goodwill among partner countries. Furthermore, all international students can apply to any of the fields of study.
This year, the Government of Ireland Scholarship would welcome 60 scholarships for international students. All students will participate in community engagement programs, explore international classrooms, and develop cross-cultural understanding.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- Munster Technological University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Technological University Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
Levels and areas of studies:
- Undergraduate in the last year.
- Master’s or Ph.D.
Who can participate ?:
All International students can apply.
Endowment of the scholarship:
- A full waiver of the tuition fee will be provided.
- The registration fee will also be waived.
- A stipend of up to € 5,000 (two payments per year) will be awarded for living expenses.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- All international students can apply. (Except EU / EEA)
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Good academic, professional and creative excellence.
- The candidate must state his or her long-term goals on the basis of which he or she will be considered.
- You can be a final-year bachelor’s student, or a master’s or doctoral student.
- Participating in extracurricular activities will also improve your profile as a candidate.
- Offer letter from the eligible universities listed above while applying for the scholarship.
Instructions to apply:
All interested candidates can apply through the official portal.
The application will be scored with 100 points.
Each section has grades according to the total scores
- 40 points for achievement, work experience, and academic qualifications.
- 15 points for a personal statement.
- 15 points for the Academic and Exchange Plan.
- 15 points for Essay on Long Term Plans as Alumni of Ireland Government Scholarship.
- 15 points for two letters of reference.
Until March 26, 2021.