The Rovira i Virgili University in cooperation with the Iberoamerican Postgraduate University Association (AUIP) offers a Master’s Scholarship in Various Areas for successful international students.
The purpose of this call is to award scholarships to cover the amount of tuition for master’s degrees, which are aimed at non-Spanish university graduates of Latin American universities associated with the Iberoamerican Postgraduate University Association (AUIP). The Rovira i Virgili University —in Catalan, the Rovira i Virgili University— is a public university with centers in Tarragona, Reus, Vilaseca, Tortosa and Vendrell, which has research as a priority objective.
Receive title: Master
Study Place: Spain
Sponsor: Rovira i Virgili University
Language (s): Spanish
Number of Scholarships: 9
- The scholarship offers exemption from the payment of the credits of the subjects that the student enrolls for the first time, with a maximum of 60 credits, in the amount of the academic path study fee and in the case of face-to-face or blended master’s degree, a travel bag of € 1,000.
- The scholarship does not cover transportation, maintenance, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must be non-Spanish university graduates from Latin American universities associated with the Iberoamerican Postgraduate University Association (AUIP) .
- The list of AUIP partner universities can be found at: http://www.auip.org/es/instituciones-asociadas
- The scholarships are intended for students who are in possession of the bachelor’s degree, graduate or equivalent from non-Spanish university centers associated with the AUIP.
- Applicants must have previously pre-registered in the URV master’s degree for which the scholarship is announced.
- The effective enjoyment of the scholarship endowment is subject to the student registering for the first year of the master’s degree for which they have pre-registered and a minimum of 47 credits in the master’s degree for which the scholarship is awarded.
- The maximum term to formalize the registration is September 15, 2020.
- If these requirements are not met or enrollment has not been formalized within the established period for causes attributable to the student, the scholarship awarded provisionally will be revoked and will be awarded to the applicant enrolled in the master with the highest score on the waiting list.
- You can enjoy a scholarship for a single master (despite the fact that the master can be developed in two academic courses). Applicants who have enjoyed a scholarship in another master’s degree are automatically excluded from the selection process.
- During the second quarter of the year, the management unit will publish the call for scholarships and will start the application submission period, which will end on June 15, 2020.
- Candidates must present documents such as: Certificate of qualifications. The declaration of equivalence of average marks of university studies in foreign centers of the Spanish Ministry of Education and Professional Training. Copy of the passport. Copy of the NIE card or official document indicating the number of your card. Copy of the visa. Copy of foreign or Spanish bank account. Accredit having made the trip from the country of origin to Spain to start the master (ticket or tickets of the means of transport used).