Currently closed for applications
Dr. Ursula Mandel Scholarship is now conducting this program to all international students who want to pursue their Ph.D. program in the fields of science and medicine. This scholarship will cover an amount of $15,000 US Dollar to successful student tuition fee.
The scholarship aims to increment the limit and level of research.
No citizenship necessities. Additionally open to enrolled California AB540 undocumented understudies. Subsidizing will be given just if AB131 is still in actuality for the span of the fellowship.
Candidates must apply to or current doctoral students at UCLA in science fields related, partnered or of incentive to the medicinal field. Candidates must have a doctorate as their present degree objective at UCLA. Must be named by their area of expertise, IDP or school.
Students must apply online.
Here are the following steps to apply:
- An informal duplicate of your Graduate Transcript with Fall 2017 evaluations posted. The transcript printed from MyUCLA is adequate. Try not to present a Degree Progress Report (DPR). If by chance that Fall Quarter is your first graduate term at UCLA, please incorporate an informal transcript from the last school or college went to regardless of whether the last college was UCLA.
- The students who have inadequate evaluations that stay uncertain (i.e., “I” grades) must give an announcement clarifying the purpose behind the incomplete(s), the means that will be taken to determine the incomplete(s) and the course of events for doing as such.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- Letter of recommendation from the employee who will fill in as the mentor. The mentor does not need to be from a similar division/program as the candidate.
Step 3 of the online application process, give the name and email address of the recommender.
- It will be the student’s duty to guarantee that the letter has been submitted on time. The online website will give data about the status of the letter’s transfer.
- The letter of recommendation is expected prior to the GSRM application due date. Applications missing the letter of suggestion won’t be assessed.
- The mentor ought to portray the relationship and the paper that the students will finish during the late spring. If ever that a mentor relationship has just been set up amongst candidate and employee, the letter ought to recognize progressing and extra mentoring exercises that would happen during the period.
- In the event that there is an archive that ought to be in a landscape position and it is in portrait position, please rotate it before you transfer it.
The deadline for application is until January 17, 2018.