The Dough Roller is a blog, founded in May 2007. The Dough Roller main goal is to help people with personal finance, investing, and money management. Blog about how to achieve financial freedom, make money, give it, save it, and spend it. The Dough Roller publish Podcast episodes every week and publish a weekly newsletter and proudly has 2 million visitors per year.
In order to qualify for the Dough Roller’s $2,500 Scholarship, students must give correct answers to the challenge questions. Winner will be randomly selected from the pool of entries.
Dough Roller’s challenge questions:
- In the book ‘Your Money or Life’, there’s a section devoted to 10 ways to save money. In this section, the author uses a story from Suzie and Bill T to illustrate one of those 10 ways. Which way to save money is the author describing?
- A chapter in the book is devoted to discussing the relationship between work and income. According to the author, how many hours a day is all that we must spend working for survival?
- What question does the author describe as the “biggest financial unknown in the future,” or simply “the biggest fear?”
Dough Roller’s scholarship entry rules:
- The application must include correct answers to all three challenge questions.
- Proof of enrollment at a two-year or four-year college/university located in the United States.
- Students are limited to one entry each.
- Filled in all fields in the online enrollment form.
Application deadline is 31 December 2017.