The scholarship program under the DoRa Plus Action 2.1 can be availed by a Master’s student who:
- Is a resident of a country other than the Estonian Republic;
- Has not stayed in Estonia for a full period of over one year during the past three years;
- Takes a full study volume and lives in Estonia within the period of scholarship payment
To get an eligibility for the grant for education as a second-year student, a student currently taking his/her first year of Master’s studies must have finished his/her requirements in program areas of study earning him/her not less than 45 ECTS during the first year. The verdict for the awarding of the scholarship will be made on the basis of the previous school year. There is no need for a separate application in the second year.
The scholarship program grants a monthly amount of €350 and is awarded within the period of the 1st day of September to 30th day of June.
For A.Y. 2017-2018, there are available scholarships for Master’s students taking up the following study programs:
- Communicative Electronics
- Computer Systems and Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Design and Engineering
- E-Governance Technologies and Services
- Engineering Physics
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- European Architecture
- Health Care Technology
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- International Business Administration
- International Relations and European-Asian Studies
- Materials and Processes for Sustainable Energetics
- Technology Governance
- Technology of Wood and Plastics
Eligible applicants for the grant for education offered by the DoRa Plus scholarship program were: registered Master’s students at TTU for the fall of the year of scholarship payment, who passed the evaluation made by the Faculty and have been acknowledged to get a TTU study place. All candidates will be notified separately online thru an e-mail message about the application procedure for the scholarship.
Assessment of interviews, points on admission and letters of motivation will be the basis of selection of qualified applicants to be decided by the study program head.
Recipients of the scholarship will sign the Understanding Letter. Studies in Estonia shall begin in the school year for which the allowance has been awarded. With the exceptions of visiting conferences and home countries for a short period of time, grantees must not leave Estonia during the awarding period of the stipend. In case the student departs from Estonia for more than one month, the allowance payments for that period must be suspended.
To get updated on the scholarship, browse the website here: https://www.ttu.ee/studying/tut_admission/scholarships/dora-scholarship/.