The Faculty of Science of the University of Antwerp (Belgium) is trying to fill a full-time opening in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences for a doctoral scholarship in the wide zone of Analysis and additionally its associations with dynamical systems or potentially differential geometry.
The University of Antwerp is one of the significant Belgian colleges situated in the city of Antwerp. The official shortened form is UA, however, UAntwerpen is all the more as of more use. A doctoral scholarship program for a time of two years with the likelihood of restoration for an additional two-year duration after positive assessment; The beginning date will be October first, 2018, A full-time net month to month compensation extending from € 2.324,20 – € 2.469,08.
Applicants should check the following requirements:
- You hold (or are going to get) a master’s degree in mathematics or theoretical physics.
- You don’t as of now hold a Ph.D. in Mathematics as well as physics.
- You have a decent and wide learning of examination, dynamical systems, and differential geometry.
- You communicate in English easily.
- You will learn Dutch (dialect classes are given).
- You are quality-situated, faithful, inventive and agreeable.
- The concentration in your training relates to the instructive vision of the college.
- Your academic characteristics conform to the prerequisites stipulated in the college’s approach.
The deadline for application is until July 22, 2018.