The Faculty of Arts is inviting applications for Doctoral Grant (FWO) in the territory of religious history at the Ruusbroec Institute, all International students are qualified to apply for this grant. This grant is awarded for a doctoral programme, in a religious history offered by the university. The applicant must also be familiar with German, Austrian files research experience is a plus, investing your time abroad is also a must.
To apply for this grant the applicants must hold a Master degree in Philology or another field of the humanities or sociologies, and show an unmistakable enthusiasm for religious, social as well as social history. It is also important to submit good academic results. Your academic qualities agree to the necessities stipulated in the college’s approach. The applicants must also be quality-arranged, scrupulous, inventive and helpful.
The Doctoral Grant (FWO) is offering:
- a grant for a time of two years, with the likelihood of reestablishment for a further two-year duration after positive assessment;
- the begin date of the grant will be the first of March 2018;
- a monthly grant for up to € 2.324,20 – € 2.469,08;
- a dynamic and good workplace
The application must also include the following:
- cv including a list of marks/grades of Bachelor and Master studies;
- motivation letter
- contact info of two referees
- writing example at least one
- approximately 1-2 pages of the project proposal
The application must be sent online until 11 February 2018.