Currently closed for applications
Dealozo is an online platform for online and offline stores. An online website which aims to help the consumer to find the best product for the best price saving their valuable time to a convenient one. They are now currently offering a scholarship program worth of RS 25,000 who are currently pursuing an undergraduate or post graduate program in any Indian institution. The primary objective of this program is to provide students to support their financial needs for their education and focus with their academics. This is open to all undergraduate or postgraduate students that can participate from creative and basin internet marketing knowledge.
- Applicants must be a resident of india or legally residing with at least 1 year.
- Must be enrolled in a part time or full time students in any Indian Colleges and Universities.
- Must at least 16 years of age.
- No item to purchased for them to be able to apply for the program.
- No minimum GPA required.
All entries must be submitted between July 5, 2017 and September 30, 2017. Successful candidate will be announce on October 10, 2017.
- Write an essay about the topic given below.
- Should at least 1000 words in content.
- Use examples and illustrations to validate your points
- Entry must be original and not plagiarized.
- Essays must be submitted in the following file formats: .doc and .docx
Essay Topic: How has Internet changed the way people shop?
How to Apply
- Provide Personal details.
- Submit an original essay on – “How has Internet changed the way people shop?”
- Send completed entry to [email protected]
- The following should be mention upon submitting their entry.
- First & Last Name
- Area of Study
- College Name
- Student ID (Scan Copy)