Danish Government Scholarships for Korean Students is proud to set on foot this year in accepting Korean applicants for 2018-2019 scholarship grants. These scholarship awards chosen scholar from Bachelor to Master and even up to the PhD Degree level programme.
This is a partnership scholarship of both countries Denmark and Korea. It aims to develop an establishment development exchange culture in institutions of the two countries through education program. The Danish ministry of education is in charge of the scholarship grants to the awardees.
- Course level of the scholarships will be granted in Bachelor, Masters and Doctorate Degree. Courses can be taken from among the majors being offered by the University but with emphasis in design, music, architecture, welfare, environmental studies, etc.
- Scholarships for 3-12 months for PhD students.
- Scholarships for 5-10 months for master’s students
- Scholarships for 5-10 months for bachelor’s students who study Danish language and literature
- Applicants must be highly motivated to study the research programme in Danish Language
- Applicants must show interest in the field of design, music, architecture, welfare, environmental studies, etc.
- Must be a nominee by a Danish Lecturer in Korea
- Must include a reference letter from the professor who nominates
- Must be able to receive invitation from a Danish Lecturer and study at a Danish partner University
Application is offline must send all the needed documents via e-mail at [email protected].
March 1, 2018 is the application deadline. See link https://ufm.dk/en/education-and-institutions/programmes-supporting-cooperation-and-mobility/the-cultural-agreements-programme/the-long-term-scholarships/korea for some more details.