All German students who are interested to study European Law and German higher education are called to apply to the DAAD Master in Law Scholarship in Germany, 2018. The scholarship can be taken at Germany and may enroll at any German schools. This scholarship called the German Academic Exchange Service or the DAAD.
The goal of the scholarship is to give assistance to the scholars in improving and maintaining the professional growth and development, no matter what their qualifications are. The DAAD is one of the largest and most known German support when it comes to educational area internationally. Secure to submit all applications before the deadline date on November 30, 2017. The scholarship is awarded in master degree level only which will cover the following grants:
1. Monthly award of 750 euros (graduate students)
2. Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
3. Flat rate travel allowance from India to Germany (375 euros for outward ticket, 475 euros for return journey)
4. Study and research subsidy of 460 euros
5. 2 months German language course in Germany before the start of scholarship (August to September)
6. Rent subsidy and family allowance where appropriate
This is only given to all German students who desires to graduate in the field of German Law and must have earned a bachelor Degree in Law listed as 1st class. The applicants must be literate in the German language and English as these languages are the basis in the fundamental learnings during the admission process all throughout the course completion.
See link https://www.daad.in/en/2017/10/23/daad-invites-applications-for-scholarship-for-masters-in-law-in-germany/ for other information that might be helpful in scholarship application.