Northeast Normal University is happy to offer the CSC Scholarship NENU Independent Enrollment Program for 2018-Intake. This program is accessible for Non-Chinese students.
The applicants are chosen specifically from abroad, barring the international students who might graduate in China in 2018.
The scholarship is granted to seek after Master’s and doctoral degree projects of Education, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Geographical Sciences (Majors of Physical Geography, Human geography, and Cartography and Geography Information System), Ecology, Psychology and Economics (World Economy and Finance) instructed in English are the need majors at NENU.
To be qualified for this scholarship you should meet the accompanying necessities:
- All candidates ought to be non-Chinese nationals.
- A candidate applying for a masters degree ought to be under 35 years of age and acquire a four-year college education.
- A candidate applying for a doctoral degree ought to be under 40 years of age and acquire a graduate degree.
The method of application is on the web. Send every single required document to the International Students Office of NENU after you apply on the web.
Here are the following documents needed:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
- Passport photo page copy
- Certification of the highest diploma being notarized
- Copy of diploma and notarized English translation
- Write a plan for studying in China in 800 words or more
- 2 Recommendation letter
- Physical Examination Record copy for foreign student
The deadline for submission of application is until April 5, 2018.