Coshocton High School Class of 1968 Scholarship with the help of Coshocton Foundation is offering a number of scholarship grants to graduating senior high school students in Coshocton High School. Such scholarship is available to students who are interested getting into a college, university or trade school.
To qualify for the Coshocton High School Class of 19868 Scholarship, student applicants must meet the following criteria and submit below mentioned documents:
- A duly accomplished Coshocton Foundation Scholarship Application form
- Acceptance letter of an accredited degree
- Transcript of grade records
- Letters of Recommendation (one from a citizen from the community and one from a personnel from school)
- Any information on the applicant’s family connection to one of the members of Class 1968
- Proof that the applicant is in need of financial aide
The Coshocton High School Class of 1968 Scholarship fund will be paid directly to the school. And if the total amount of the tuition fee is less than the scholarship fund, the extra money will be returned back to the foundation. The amount of the scholarship is yet to be determined.
As for the submission of application, applicants may direct it to the address posted or to their school guidance office.
For more details about the River View Schools Scholarship, the foundation’s website is available for applicant’s perusal and review.
Deadline: February 28, 2018