The Coshocton Foundation proudly presents the Coshocton County Restaurant Association Scholarship. The aim of the Coshocton County Restaurant Association Scholarship is to support students who have the interest in pursuing a career in the culinary field. This scholarship is open to all graduating senior high school residing in Coshocton County. They are also considering students who are home schooled.
Eligible students should submit the following documents:
- He/she must complete and approved application form of the Coshocton Foundation Scholarship Application
- Students should also provide a copy of letter of acceptance from an accredited degree or a certificate granting institution
- Copy of high school transcript of grades or equivalent record of academic performance
- Wallet-size photo (senior picture excellent)
- And a two letter of recommendations
The total amount of Coshocton County Restaurant Association Scholarship is $500.00. All applications together with the required attached documents should be submitted on or before February 28, 2018 to the high school guidance office or other designated area. Documents of a home schooled students will be submitted their application to the Coshocton Foundation, P.O. Box 55, Coshocton, OH 43812.
The scholarship will be paid directly to the school of choice, however in the event of the scholarship amount the actual school tuition fee, the excess money will be returned back to the foundation.
Application due date: 28 February 2018