Coshocton Area Jaycees Scholarship is awarding a scholarship amounting $1000 each year to one talented graduating senior high school student as support for his or her college education. This scholarship is open to all Coshocton County residents who are now graduating high school from either Coshocton High School, Ridgewood High School, River View High School, Coshocton Christian School, Coshocton County Career Center, Home-Schooled students.
Requirements for the scholarship are as follows:
- Applicants must complete approved application form (The standard Coshocton Foundation Scholarship Application)
- Copy of letter of acceptance from an accredited degree or certificate granting institution
- Copy of high school transcript of grades or equivalent record of academic performance
- Wallet-sized photo (senior picture excellent)
- Students should also provide information of financial need
- Meet a grade of GPA no lower than 2.8 and no higher than 3.5.
All documents and application form should be submitted by February 28, 2018 to their respective high school guidance office. Students are also required to submit a copy of tuition statement from the college to the Coshocton Foundation before the payment of scholarship award will be made.
Application due date: 28 February 2018