The Wellcome Trust/DBT India Alliance offers Early Career Fellowships, Intermediate Fellowships, and Senior Fellowships. Candidates of all nationalities are qualified to apply. The Wellcome Trust/DBT India Alliance is a £160 million activity financed similarly by the Wellcome Trust, UK, and Department of Biotechnology, India. The wide point of the India Alliance is to assemble brilliance in the Indian biomedical academic group by supporting future pioneers in the field.
The 5-year Fellowship gives:
- The chance to pursue their research objectives in blend with their clinical obligations
- Individual support
- Liberal research support with adaptability to oblige prerequisites of clinical and general well-being research
- Adaptability to ask for extra care staff
- Support preparing expense and research vacation
- Assets for International preparing and travel
- Chance to seek after a Ph.D. on the India Alliance-funded research
Qualification constrain covers the whole scope of Clinical and Public Health Research Fellowship plans.
- No age or nationality confinements.
- The competitors require not be a resident in India while applying but rather ought to will to build up a free research profession in India.
- Clinicians and Public wellbeing specialists don’t requPh.D. a PhD to apply.
- This opposition is available to clinicians and general wellbeing analysts with up to 15 years of post-MD/MS/MPH/ Ph.D. or comparable clinical/general wellbeing research involvement.
For further information, please visit the official website of the fellowship: http://www.wellcomedbt.org/news/197
The deadline for application is until February 7, 2018.