Currently closed for applications
All Female International students with a high regard to the world of Banking and Investments are encouraged to apply to the China Investment Banking Women’s Scholarships. Three scholars will be awarded worth $1,000.00 and will study at the University of China. This scholarship is to give financial assistance to the female students with outstanding academic records and shows interest and passion to become a great wealth leaders in investment and banking.
Credit Suisse which is an investment bank in china is now open in accepting all female applicants to the scholarship program. Giving wealth improvements to the Asia Pacific economy is the aim of the program. It envisions that Asian markets will rise into the standards level to the first world countries when it comes to income and investments.
Scholarship is for Undergraduate and Master’s degree programme. Eligibility criteria for the applicants are listed below:
- Must be undergraduate or Master’s degree female students who are studying full-time at a university in China and are on track to graduate in 2019/2020.
- Female students from any academic discipline or degree in any country.
- Scholarship is open even scholars have already gain another scholarship grant
- No prior finance experience is still eligible to apply
- Accomplished Personal résumé
- Cover letter addressed to (marked Reference 2017 Credit Suisse China Investment Banking Women’s Scholarship)
- Certified copy of your most recent academic transcript of Records
Deadline of application will be on October 18, 2017. See the link https://credit-suisse.tal.net/vx/mobile-0/brand-9/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/118/opp/13135-2017-China-Investment-Banking-Women-s-Scholarship/en-GB for other details.