The Chemical Industries Education and Training Authority (CHIETA) offers a bursary program to financial help to youthful South Africans who fit the bill to attempt full-time education at any licensed South African Public Tertiary Institution. The Chemical Industries Education and Training Authority (CHIETA) is a statutory body built up by the Skills Development Act (1998).
The Chemical SETA was built up to encourage skills advancement in the substance businesses part and guarantee that abilities needs are recognized and tended to through various activities by the SETA and the division. World-class education and preparing for the substance ventures segment. Successful students will be awarded in the following fields offered by the program:
- Analytical Chemistry
- Biochemistry Chemical Engineering
- Biomedical Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Polymer Technology
- Environmental Science
- Industrial Engineering
- Operations Management
- Bachelor of Science
The bursary might cover the tuition fees as decided through the announcement of the record up to the most extreme topped measure of R76 000.00. If the chance that there are a balance accessible then books and different costs can be covered based on the proof of cost used in a maximum amount. To be qualified for this bursary:
- South African national
- Youth between the age of 16 to 35 who don’t have some other bursary financing
- Students who have as of late finished Grade 12/Matric with Mathematics and Physical Science
- Students who enrolled with a Tertiary Institution and have passed the modules of their past semester or year.
- Students should as of now be contemplating an authorize South African Tertiary Institution in one of the specified fields of study.
The students may download the application form and email it to bursary-at-chieta.org.za. The deadline for application is until July 31, 2018.