The University of Lausanne offers a Masters’s Scholarship in Various Areas for successful international students. The course starts in September 2022.
The University of Lausanne is divided into three campuses: Dorigny, Bugnon, and Epalinges, all of them located in the Lausanne region. Founded in 1537 as a school of Theology, it was named a university in 1890.
- The scholarship offers CHF 1,600 per month from September 15 to July 15 (or 10 months a year) for the entire duration of the master (one and a half or two years depending on the master chosen).
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must have a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor’s degree at UNIL prior to the start of the master’s program.
- Applicants must have distinguished themselves during their studies, especially by brilliant academic results.
- Applicants must have a language level of at least B2 (according to the global scale of the European Language Portfolio) in French or English depending on the language in which the chosen master is taught.
- Applicants must not have been registered with UNIL in the past.
- Applicants must have paid the administrative fee of CHF 200.00 (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
- Candidates must send their completed application with the required documents, unbound, by post to the university’s address.
- The deadline for submitting applications is November 1 to begin a master’s degree during the following academic year, in the fall semester or in the spring semester if the program allows it. The postmark will attest to the date of dispatch.
- Applicants should visit the official website to access the application form/attachment list and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Application deadline: November 1st, 2021.