Chemical Engineering Academic Achievement Scholarships in UK is now open in accepting applicants for School year 2018. The scholarship can be taken at the United Kingdom at University of Sheffield. This is an undergraduate scholarship programme to all EU students which will take effect by September 2018.
Located at the South Yorkshire, England, the University of Sheffield is one of the public University which has received a royal charter in 1905. There is a merging partnership between the Sheffield Medical School (founded in 1828), Firth College (1879) and Sheffield Technical School. English language proficiency is a requirement with a high level percentage scores as being required by the University in UK.
Scholarships is only available to the undergraduate students in chemical engineering with a monetary grant worth £1,500. Applicants must show a high academic excellence with an AAA or even higher in almost all subjects.
- The scholarship will be paid in two terms. One payment upon enrollment on the 1st semester and the 2nd payment is at the close end of the first year study.
- Scholarship is available to all the residents of the EU students for the 2017 to 2018 entrant’s undergraduate scholarships which will take effect by September 2018.
- Open to the applicants who applied to the scholarship program at Sheffield by June 30, 2018.
- Scholar grantees may be given a maximum in one department scholarship.
- This is for the first year grants of study only. No grants will be given on the succeeding years under the program.
Open to all EU students only and applicants must not have its previous degree. No test Requirement is needed to comply upon University Entrants but English proficiency is a high factor in order to pass.
Deadline of scholarship application will be on June 30, 2018. See the link https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/cbe/ug/scholarships for further details.