The Charles Darwin University (CDU) is offering international students with record of academic excellence and high achievement the Vice Chancellor International High Achievers Scholarship to commence an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree at the university.
Charles Darwin University, Australia
Level/field of study
The scholarship is available for any undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree which is available at the university
No. of scholarship
The scholarship will cover 25% to 50% of the tuition fee and it would apply for the full duration of the degree
Eligible applicants must;
- Submit a record of high achievement and academic excellence in previous relevant studies and qualification
- Meet the university English entry and academic requirement
- Have been offered admission into the degree at Charles Darwin University for Semester 2, 2019
- Not be a beneficial of a scholarship offered by an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Have submitted a completed for the intended scholarship by 1 May, 2019 for commencement of Semester 2, 2019
- Not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Residence or New Zealand Citizenship
To apply, candidates must complete the scholarship application form and submit it together with the application for admission to a degree program at Charles Darwin University. The deadline for applications is 1 May, 2019 for the start of Semester 2, 2019.
Candidates are expected to visit the official website to download the application form and also get more information about how to apply for the scholarship.