The University of Birmingham, in association with the Canada Alumni Chapter, is pleased to offer an undergrad scholarship to an exceptional competitor from Canada. You ought to have a magnificent academic foundation with no less than 80% in general in 6 x grade 12 U or U/C courses. You ought to likewise show greatness in a part of your life; this may be a remarkable academic accomplishment, an outstanding accomplishment in extracurricular exercises, (for example, brandish, music, overseeing occasions or social orders) or noteworthy accomplishment picked up either in your working life or through volunteering and administration to others.
One scholarship accessible to the estimation of a 3,465$ US Dollar reduction in educational cost charges or tuition fees for the main year of education at the University of Birmingham UK grounds. The successful students will be awarded in the field area of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical, and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
To be eligible for this scholarship the students must:
- already received an offer of a place to study in the first year of an undergraduate program.
- a valid student id number
- a full-time student at the university
- Be a national of, and as of now domiciled in, Canada;
- Be delegated abroad for expenses purposes;
- Have made satisfactory money related arrangement to study in the UK (counting any related visa/travel costs);
- Have the capacity to pay any extraordinary educational cost charges not secured by the grant;
- Not be in receipt of a full educational cost expense from some other source.
The deadline for application is until April 30, 2018.