Applications are welcomed for British Council India 70th Anniversary Scholarships held at UK foundations. Indian students are qualified to apply for this scholarship. The point of the British Council India 70th Anniversary Scholarship is to help Sustainable Development Goal to gender equality and empower women and girls, ladies who are probably going to end up pioneers in their fields throughout the following twenty years; and ladies will’s identity ministers for the instructive connection amongst Britain and India and who will help recount this story elevating it to planned students in India.
The British Council is a British association represent considerable authority in universal social and instructive open doors. It works in more than 100 nations. The British Council is a philanthropy enrolled in England and Wales and Scotland and is represented by Royal Charter.
To take part in the scholarship:
- Assign up to five candidates who meet the above criteria and have secured affirmation for a Masters’ program in STEM subjects at your organization by Monday 5 February 2018
- Offer a tuition waiver of 10%
- Convey the downloadable scholarship application form to the selected contender for accommodation by Monday 12 February 2018
- The British Council will make the last choice in view of a short meeting and pronounce comes about by Wednesday 28 February 2018
- Contracts with the UK foundations will be marked by Friday 16 March 2018 and the assets will be dispatched to the UK establishments by Saturday 24 March 2018.