The Betty Jane Hawk Scholarship is a $500 worth scholarship that will be awarded to a deserving sophomore high school student this year. This scholarship is exclusively available to sophomore students from Ridgewood high school.
To qualify for the Betty Jane Hawk Scholarship, student applicant must meet the following criteria and submit below mentioned documents:
- A duly accomplished Coshocton Foundation Scholarship Application form
- Transcript of grade records
- Wallet size photo
- An essay briefly discussing the following topics:
- Career and educational goals after graduating high school
- The impact of a $500 worth scholarship in your goals
The Betty Jane Hawk Scholarship fund will be paid directly to the school. And if the total amount of the tuition fee is less than the scholarship fund, the extra money will be returned back to the foundation.
For more details about the Betty Jane Hawk Scholarship, the foundation’s website is available for applicant’s perusal and review.
Deadline: February 28, 2018